About Me

Living my dream as a special ed teacher and committed to being a life long learner!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

New in Tullahoma

I just moved to Tullahoma, Tennessee two weeks ago. Before arriving I spent about a month looking things up online that would help me once I moved here. I had a difficult time finding much of anything. As a mom, I wanted information on parks, moms groups, schools, and library story times, but I didn't find what I was looking for. I also wanted to know about areas of the town and where would be the best place to live, but again, I was left guessing. So I've decided to start this blog to help others new to Tullahoma. I doubt this page will be viewed by many, but if I can help someone with some information that I was unable to acquire before moving here, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment